Greensea has taken the following steps to ensure that our customers and our employees stay safe. We are following rules and guidelines set forth by the State of Vermont and the Center for Disease Control.
The Richmond facility is open for employees who are members of the Production Team. Returning employees must adhere to:
- A Health & Safety Officer will be on duty at all times.
- All employees must complete a Health Questionnaire at the beginning of each shift.
- No employee can be onsite exhibiting respiratory symptoms or a fever exceeding 100.4F.
- All employees must maintain 6ft distancing and wear a face mask while onsite.
- All surfaces must be disinfected at the beginning, middle, and close of every shift.
- No more than 10 employees may be onsite at any given time.
- Any non-Production employees should coordinate with the Health & Safety Officer on duty before coming onsite.
- Gloves must be worn when handling any product that will be shipped to a customer or another employee within 5 days.
- Sanitize any equipment prior to shipping to a customer or another employee.
As required by Vermont’s Occupational and Safety Health Administration (VOSHA) and the Agency of Commerce and Community Development have we have also done the following:
- Signs are posted at all entrances of the work site which indicate no one can enter the building or site if he or she has any symptoms of a respiratory illness.
- No congregation of employees is allowed. We’ve staggered breaks and lunchtimes.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer is available throughout the building. Employees are encouraged to wash their hands often, including before entering and leaving job sites, and to refrain from touching their faces.