Greensea is the creator of OPENSEA, an open architecture software framework for marine robotics, and is a world leader in navigation and autonomy technology. We develop software and hardware that revolutionizes the working relationship between people and machines both on and under the sea. We are known for innovative and powerful technology designed for in-the-field success—and for the can-do attitude, hands-on approach, and proven ability to get the job done of the people behind it.
The Office Coordinator is a full-time position that handles a variety of day-to-day office and clerical activities to ensure smooth and efficient business processes and logistics. Supporting operations and administration in a highly technical and fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask and shift gears quickly. An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization. This position reports to the VP, Finance & Administration.
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system.
- General office functions, including answering phones, ordering office supplies, routine facility & equipment management/maintenance.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Provide support for staff, including coordinate travel arrangements, arrange visit requests & security clearances, manage schedules & calendars.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience, Bachelor’s in business administration a plus.
- Computer literate, internet savvy, and proficient with standard office software (Word, Excel, Google Suite). Must be confident and adaptable in learning new software packages and tools. Cloud based ERP experience a plus.
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Superior oral and written communication.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures.
- Razor sharp attention to details for precision data management.
- The ability to think critically, work independently, and take ownership of internal processes.