From controlling complex deep ocean work-class ROVs to providing precise navigation and stability for miniature ROVs used in explosive ordnance disposal, Greensea’s integrated control systems are designed for work. By leveraging the proven, modular, OPENSEA platform, Greensea’s ROV systems can be designed and deployed quickly and robustly. Control packages are available at basic, advanced, and professional levels.
- Lift heavy objects while maintaining perfect trim
- Maintain stable high-degree pitch control
- Automate a perfect 360 degree point-of-orbit
- Manipulate missions with real-time dynamic waypoint control
- Fuse navigation sensor data to optimize a multi-state position
- Point-and-click to engage target tracking and sonar-relative control
Typical integrations can be completed in less than 8 weeks, enabling customers to focus on their areas of differentiation, not reinventing the wheel. The Greensea system provides a rock-solid stage for customers to deliver their own innovations and unique value propositions.
Our success is driven by hands-on experience, working directly with our customers to create requirements-driven systems that meet their objectives. An established integration path from Phase 0 (requirements) to Phase 3 (commercial product), ensures an efficient, cost-effective process. Check out OPENSEA as a Platform to learn more.
|Dynamic Waypoint Following||X|
|Point of Interest Orbiting||X|
|Sonar Relative Positioning||X|
|Convert to CSV||X|
|Vehicle Control Package||X||X|
|Camera, Lights, Pan & Tilt||X||X|