Introducing INSpect GS, a line of accurate, low-cost inertial navigation products for small marine vehicles. Now a vehicle's size doesn't have to limit its ability to perform complex tasks and operations.
The INSpect GS INS products deliver low-cost, accurate navigation with substantially less size, weight, and power requirements than traditional products. Using GREENSEA’s patent-pending OPENSEA™ software engine, the INSpect GS products fuse and filter data from available navigation aiding sensors to produce an accurate and stable navigation estimate that minimizes noise, bias and variable IMU update rates. Vehicles receive optimized data for position, heading, altitude, depth, pitch and roll to support advanced vehicle control.
- Easy to install
- Small and lightweight
- Works with any vehicle or sensor set
- Uses patent-pending OPENSEA technology
- Proven for mid-water station keeping
- Optimized for advanced vehicle control
- Sensor fusion
- Full INS positioning
- Small, integrated high-accuracy fiber optic gyro (FOG)
- Integrated high-accuracy depth sensor
- Integrated magnetic digital compass
- Use existing navigation aiding sensors: USBL, LBL, DVL, GPS, odometer, altimeter, turns counter, and other orientation sensors
World's Smallest Fiber Optic Gyro (FOG)
The INSpect GS4 and GS5 utilize the world’s smallest FOG but don’t let its size fool you. This high-accuracy FOG delivers extremely low noise and high bandwidth. Angle random walk is minimal and it has bias stability previously only available in closed-loop FOG and ring laser gyros.